How To Paint Anything – Join The Fun In 2017
My Goals for 2017
- Expand your outlook with new and unique subject matter
- Post unending Watercolor tips on how to make realism easier
- Try out and share the latest new materials and colors
- Get feedback from everyone to be a more effective teacher
- Paint more and better paintings than ever before
Don’t miss a thing! Keeping up is easy, no matter what your schedule – with Facebook for daily posts, my blog for weekly posts or my newsletter for once or twice a month emails.
How To Improve or Fix Watercolor Paintings
Do people tell you that watercolors are unforgiving? Not true. I’m going to post monthly on ways to fix or improve students’ watercolor paintings. (Hint: And the answer is usually VALUE.)
In 2017, I’m going to find ways my friends and students can post their work and share with each other their tips and comments. Working alone in the studio means you need a nurturing art community that you can turn to from time to time for support, inspiration or just camaraderie. Join the adventure now!